Go-Team OREO Mini Cheesecakes
Celebrate the game with these easy to make cheesecake mini desserts, with a simple OREO Cookie crust. These treats are perfect at home or tailgating!
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 38min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup light sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 oz. (1/2 of 4-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ½ oz. (1/8 of 4-oz. pkg.) white baking chocolate, melted
- 1½ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp. football-themed sprinkles
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Place 1 cookie in each of 24 paper-lined muffin pan cups. Cut remaining cookies in half; set aside.
- Beat Neufchatel and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Spoon over cookies in prepared baking cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or just until centers are set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecakes 3 hours or until chilled. Meanwhile, decorate reserved cookie halves with melted chocolates to resemble footballs as shown in photo. Let stand until chocolates are firm.
- Top cheesecakes with whipped topping, sprinkles and decorated cookie halves just before serving.
Omit white chocolate. Remove and discard paper liners from chilled cheesecakes; place cheesecakes, cookie sides up, on serving plate. Coat one end of each halved cookie in melted semi-sweet chocolate; top with football-themed sprinkles instead of decorating the cookies to resemble as directed in recipe. Top cheesecakes with whipped topping and decorated cookies. Then, add football-themed party pick to each cheesecake if desired.
Omit 12 OREO Cookies. Place remaining 24 cookies in paper-lined muffin pan cups; cover with cheesecake batter. Bake cheesecakes as directed. Decorate 24 Mini OREO Cookies with melted semi-sweet and white chocolates as directed. Use to decorate cheesecakes along with the whipped topping and sprinkles just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|