Go Team OREO Cookie Pops
Need dessert ideas for the big game? Tangy cream cheese teams up with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies to make these delicious no bake cookie pops that you can decorate to support your home sports team.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie pop each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 16 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- ¼ cup decorations, such as assorted colored sprinkles, nonpareils and/or small candies
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on wax paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Flatten balls slightly; pinch one end of each ball to form a triangular-shaped piece to resemble a football pennant.
- Dip 1 lollipop stick into melted candy coating, then insert dipped end into center of 1 cookie "ball." Return to baking sheet. Repeat with additional lollipop sticks and remaining cookie balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip, one at a time, into remaining melted candy coating; return to baking sheet. Add decorations as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until candy coating is firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Take the time to savor the flavor of this special treat that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- Special Extra
Use assorted colors of melted candy coating wafers or decorating icing to add designs to your cookie "pops." Use a toothpick or small clean fine paintbrush to add words, logos or numbers for your favorite football team or player.
Substitute melted white baking chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate for the melted candy coating wafers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|