Go-Team NILLA Banana Pudding Cups
These fun layered desserts include all the delicious flavors of banana cream pie - and they're in jars so they're easy to serve. Perfect for any casual party.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 36 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 2 bananas, sliced
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- Chop 24 wafers coarsely; reserve remaining whole wafers for later use.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Toss bananas with nuts and syrup.
- Spoon half of the pudding mixture evenly into 12 (4-oz.) jars; top with layers of chopped wafers, banana mixture and remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with reserved whole wafers just before serving.
Prepare using banana cream instant pudding. Or, prepare using pure maple syrup.
When transporting these fun desserts to a tailgating or big game party, substitute 4- to 6-oz. paper or plastic cups for the jars.
- Special Extra
Decorate reserved whole wafers with melted candy coating wafers or decorating icings in the colors of your favorite team(s) before using as directed. For more color, top with colored sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving