Gluten Free OREO Marshmallow Brownies
These decadent chocolate brownies start with a mix and add marshmallows, OREO Cookies and drizzled chocolate to make the best dessert.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 32 servings.
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 1 pkg. (12 to 20 oz.) gluten-free brownie mix (8- or 9-inch pan size)
- 2½ cups miniature marshmallows (1/2 of 10-oz. pkg.)
- 16 Gluten Free OREO Cookies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave chocolate chips and whipped topping in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. to 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Cool 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter and bake in prepared pan as directed on package, except reduce the baking time by 5 min. Top brownie with marshmallows; bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Top brownie immediately with cookies; press cookies gently into marshmallows to secure. Cool 5 min.
- Drizzle brownie with whipped topping mixture; cool brownie completely.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan before cutting into bars.
Gluten Free OREO Cookies are certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). Carefully read product labels to ensure all ingredients used to prepare this recipe are gluten free. For more information about gluten free, view celiac.org food label reading guide or contact a health professional for personalized advice.
- For Easier Cutting
Cut between the cookies to make 16 squares, then cut in half to get 32 brownies. For best results, spray knife with cooking spray before using to cut the brownies to serve. Or, clean the knife by dipping it into warm water and carefully wiping knife blade dry with paper towels between cuts.
If the whipped topping mixture is too thick to easily drizzle over the brownies, microwave it 30 sec. or just warmed to desired drizzling consistency, stirring every 10 sec.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Added sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|