Gluten Free OREO Lemon-Berry Tart
This gluten free lemon and berry tart is such a delicious dessert that your guests won't feel like they're giving anything up when they enjoy a slice.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 50min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 25 Gluten Free OREO Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup blackberries, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 container (5.3 oz.) blackberry nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tsp. lemon zest, divided
- 1¼ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping, divided
- ½ cup blueberries
- Reserve 1 cookie for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-1/2-inch tart pan.
- Refrigerate 20 min.
- Blend 1/2 cup blackberries in blender until smooth; set aside.
- Beat Neufchatel and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add yogurt, puréed blackberries and 1 tsp. lemon zest; mix well. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, berries and lemon zest.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Garnish with reserved cookie.
Allow yourself both the time and attention to savor the flavor of this delicious tart.
- Special Extra
Garnish with fresh mint leaves before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Added sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|