Gluten Free OREO & Berry Yogurt Pops
Cool off on a hot day with these creamy frozen yogurt pops that are deliciously filled with fresh berries and chunks of OREO Cookies.
- 10 Gluten Free OREO Cookies, chopped
- ¾ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. coconut extract
- Combine chopped cookies and berries in medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended.
- Spoon 1/2 the cookie mixture evenly into 10 (3-oz.) frozen pop molds; cover evenly with layers of 1/2 the yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Tap molds gently on counter to level tops of layers. Insert handle or wooden pop stick into center of each mold.
- Freeze 6 hours or until yogurt pops are firm.
Treat yourself to one of these frosty yogurt pops as a quick snack or dessert. Appealing to young and old alike, each low-sodium 150-calorie frozen pop is full of flavor. Why wait? Try one today!
- Important Note
The unsweetened coconut milk beverage used to prepare this recipe is a plant-based dairy-free milk that can be used as a substitute for regular dairy milk in most uses, such as drinking or in recipe use. Packaged in cartons, the unsweetened coconut milk beverage can be found in either a shelf-stable form on the grocery shelf or in the refrigerated case next to your favorite milk or other dairy products. Canned coconut milk is an entirely different product and not meant to be consumed as a beverage or used as a direct substitute for regular dairy milk in recipes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|