Gingerbread S'more Dip
Celebrate the holidays with this dessert dip. This marshmallow and white chocolate dip with gingerbread spices is best served with HONEY MAID Grahams.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 8 graham quarters each.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate, melted
- ¾ tsp. EACH ground cinnamon and ground ginger
- ½ tsp. EACH ground nutmeg and ground allspice
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 32 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken into quarters
- Whisk marshmallow creme, chocolate and spices in large bowl until blended. Stir in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve with grahams for dipping.
- Gingerbread Men Dippers
To make gingerbread men dippers from the HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, do not break grahams into quarters. Place 1 graham, top side down, on microwaveable plate; cover with dampened paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 sec. or just until graham is softened. Immediately place softened graham, top side up, on flat surface; carefully cut into gingerbread man shape using 1-3/4- to 2-1/4-inch gingerbread man cookie cutter. Repeat with remaining grahams. Cool completely. Decorate with decorating icings and small candies as desired. Discard any graham scraps or reserve for another use, such as sprinkling over fruit, ice cream or pudding. Makes 32 gingerbread men dippers.
- Special Extra
Top dip with a sprinkle of ground nutmeg just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 22g|
|Added sugars 21g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|