Ginger-Pear Cheesecake Cups
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 1 can (15-1/4 oz.) pear slices in juice, undrained
- 12 NABISCO Ginger Snaps
- ¼ cup cream cheese spread
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Drain pear slices, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice.
- Crush cookies; sprinkle half of the crushed cookies evenly into 4 dessert cups.
- Stir together cream cheese spread and reserved pear juice in medium bowl. Stir in whipped topping; spoon evenly over crushed cookies in dessert cups. Top with pear slices and remaining crushed cookies.
Prepare as directed, using Neufchatel cheese and frozen lite whipped topping.
Substitute peach slices for the pear slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|