German Chocolate S'mores
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 1 sandwich each.
- ¼ cup ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (8 squares)
- 4 tsp. chopped toasted pecans
- 4 tsp. flaked coconut
- 4 marshmallows
- Preheat broiler. Spread frosting evenly on one side of each graham square. Sprinkle 4 of the squares evenly with pecans; press pecans lightly into frosting to secure. Sprinkle coconut evenly over the remaining frosted graham squares; press coconut lightly into frosting to secure. Set aside.
- Place marshmallows in shallow baking pan. Broil to desired doneness.
- Top each pecan-topped graham square with 1 marshmallow; cover with coconut-covered graham square to make sandwich.
- How To Toast Nuts
Spread nuts in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|