Gelatin and Cookie Cups
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) strawberry gelatin
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¾ cup sliced strawberries
- 9 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Real Chocolate Chip Cookies, divided
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in small bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water; pour into 9x5-inch loaf pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut 3 of the cookies in half; set aside. Coarsely chop remaining 6 cookies; gently stir into whipped topping.
- Cut gelatin into cubes; set aside. Spoon 2 Tbsp. of the strawberries into each of 6 parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Top evenly with half each of the gelatin cubes and whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top each with 1 of the reserved cookie halves.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but be sure to choose an appropriate portion.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of gelatin.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 24g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|