Fun Party Pops
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 12 glazed donut holes
- 3 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 12 TEDDY GRAHAMS Birthday Cake Graham Snacks
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Insert colored plastic straw into each donut hole for the handle.
- Dip, 1 at a time, into melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each donut hole.
- Decorate with graham snacks and sprinkles. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!
To reduce the risk of choking, these recipe ideas should only be fed to children who are accustomed to eating the foods in the recipes. Children should always be seated and supervised when eating. www.mdlzkidssafe.com
Omit straws. Prepare recipe as directed. Place 1 chocolate-dipped donut hole in each of 12 mini cupcake liners. Decorate with graham snacks and sprinkles. Or, when serving these fun treats to older children, you can use lollipop sticks for handles instead of the straws.
These whimsical treats make perfect gifts. Prepare recipe as directed. Then, wrap individually in clear plastic wrap and tie closed with colorful ribbon.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|