Fruity Prosciutto Bites
These simple Italian snacks are perfect for a casual party with friends. It's a bonus that the ricotta, pear and prosciutto bites are ready in just 10 minutes.
- 6 slices prosciutto (2 oz.), cut in half
- ½ small pear, cut into 12 slices
- 12 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ¼ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Wrap 1 prosciutto piece around each pear slice.
- Spread crackers with ricotta cheese.
- Top with wrapped pears.
Since these tasty appetizers are made with whole wheat crackers and fresh fruit, they can fit into a healthful eating plan.
Prepare using TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers or TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|