Frozen Strawberry-White Chocolate Mousse Squares
Spontaneous party? The best kind. Especially when you have silky bars with fresh strawberries and an Oreo Cookie crust stashed in your freezer. Make ahead, and be brilliant.
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
- 20 OREO Chocolate Creme Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), divided
- 2 tubs (8 oz. each) cream cheese spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mashed fresh strawberries
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of plastic wrap-lined 9-inch square pan.
- Microwave 5 oz. chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until melted, stirring after 1 min. Beat cream cheese spread in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Blend in melted chocolate and strawberries. Whisk in whipped topping; pour over crust.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove dessert from freezer 15 min. before serving. Shave remaining 1 oz. chocolate into curls; place on dessert. Use plastic wrap to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
Enjoy a serving of this frozen dessert on special occasions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 20g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 30g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|