Frozen Peanut Butter Turtle Pie
Peanut butter and chocolate are the driving forces in this frosty pie. A layer of caramel, a sprinkle of pecans and an OREO Cookie crumb crust make it worthy of the turtle title.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cream cheese spread
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 oz. (1/2 of 4-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese spread, peanut butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add whipped topping; mix well.
- Spread caramel topping onto bottom of crust; cover with cream cheese mixture.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with nuts just before serving. Melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this frosty pie.
Prepare using Golden OREO Cookies.
- Make Ahead
This refreshing pie can be frozen up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 13g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 30g|
|Added sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|