Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate NILLA Bites
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 sandwich each.
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 40 NILLA Wafers
- ½ cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in milk. Stir in whipped topping; pour into freezerproof bowl. Freeze 2 hours.
- Fill wafers with cream cheese mixture to make 20 sandwiches, adding about 2 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture to each. Roll sides in nuts. Drizzle tops with chocolate.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Prepare using creamy peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|