Frozen Orange Cream Pie
Orange juice concentrate is blended with frozen vanilla yogurt and spread in a graham cracker crust for an easy and refreshing no-bake dessert.
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups crumbs)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 qt. (4 cups) frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 seedless orange slices, cut up
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- Beat yogurt and orange juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Top with the whipped topping and oranges just before serving. Store leftover pie in freezer.
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of this indulgent pie with your loved ones.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 37g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||60 %DV|