Frozen NUTTER BUTTER Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 16 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 3 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cut 6 cookies crosswise in half; stand, cut-sides down, around inside edge of 10-inch springform pan. Cut remaining cookies in half; arrange on bottom of pan. Melt 2 oz. chocolate as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Blend in milk. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over cookie layer in pan.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from remaining chocolate; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer 15 min. before serving; refrigerate until cheesecake can easily be cut. Top with chocolate curls just before serving.
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake with your loved ones.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and frozen light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|