Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
Coffee and cheesecake, the go-to combo for ladies who lunch, just got way cooler. These chilled minis are the perfect meld of the two flavors, and they're better-for-you, too.
- 12 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, divided
- 2 Tbsp. decaffeinated instant coffee
- 1 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tub (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese spread
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Place 1 cookie each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Dissolve coffee granules in water in large bowl. Add sugar substitute, reduced-fat cream cheese, vanilla and cinnamon; beat with whisk until well blended. Stir in whipped topping; spoon into muffin cups. Top with berries.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove cheesecakes from freezer 10 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
If you like coffee, you're sure to enjoy these mini desserts that can be part of a healthful meal plan.
- Frozen Mini Orange-Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
Prepare as directed, adding 1 tsp. orange zest to cream cheese mixture with the whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|