Frozen Choco-Minty Pizza
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 18 OREO Mint Creme Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2½ cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate or vanilla instant pudding mix
- ¼ tsp. mint extract (optional)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 Tbsp. hot fudge ice cream topping
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in mint extract. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread pudding mixture evenly onto cookie crust. Cover with remaining whipped topping; drizzle with fudge topping.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Cut into 12 slices. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
Savor a serving of this crowd-pleasing dessert on special occasions.
Omit mint extract. Prepare as directed, using OREO Peanut Butter Creme Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|