Frosty Orange Dream Squares
The refreshing flavor combination of orange and vanilla in this frozen ice cream treat is sure to appeal to guests of all ages.
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, one square each.
- 40 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix(see note below)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups orange sherbet, softened
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- Add milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Spoon evenly over crust. Refrigerate 10 min. Add remaining whipped topping to sherbet; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon over pudding layer; cover.
- Freeze at least 3 hours. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares to serve. Store leftovers in freezer.
For best texture, do not prepare recipe with fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix.
Prepare as directed, using lemon or lime sherbet and/or frozen lite whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|