Fresh Pineapple-Shrimp Cocktail
- ½ lb. cooked cleaned small shrimp
- Juice from 1 lime, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 1½ cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- ½ cup finely chopped red peppers
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped red onions
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- RITZ Crackers
- Toss shrimp with half the lime juice. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Place shrimp in medium bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except crackers; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve shrimp mixture with the crackers.
This pineapple and peppers are rich in vitamin C and color this shrimp cocktail.
Substitute a habanero chile for the serrano chile.
- Make Ahead
The shrimp can be marinated up to 24 hours before tossing with the remaining ingredients as directed just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|