Fresh Carrot Topper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, well drained
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 36 RITZ Hint of Salt Crackers
- Mix all ingredients except crackers until well blended.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Spoon 2 tsp. of the mixture onto each cracker just before serving.
This simple tasty appetizer is rich in vitamin A from the carrots and can fit into a healthful eating plan for you and your family.
- Make it Easy
Look for preshredded carrots in the produce department of your supermarket.
Substitute currants for the raisins.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|