French Onion-Roast Beef Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup canned condensed onion soup
- ¼ cup horseradish sauce, divided
- 1⅓ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 oz. sliced deli-style roast beef, chopped
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, soup and 3 Tbsp. horseradish sauce in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1 cup cheddar and meat.
- Spoon into casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Drizzle with remaining horseradish sauce. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Substitute your favorite flavor of WHEAT THINS Snacks, RITZ Crackers or TRISCUIT Crackers for the WHEAT THINS Big Snacks.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
- How to Store and Use Remaining Soup
Empty remaining condensed onion soup into resealable container. Refrigerate up to 2 days. When ready to serve, combine soup and 3/4 cup water in saucepan; cook on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|