Fourth of July Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1½ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup strawberry jam, heated
- 1 pt. (2 cups) blueberries
- Mix crumbs, butter and granulated sugar. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Press assorted sizes of star cookie cutters lightly into top of cheesecake. Drizzle jam over surface of remaining cheesecake; spread gently to completely cover area around the stars. Carefully remove cookie cutter. Arrange blueberries around edge of cheesecake. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Thaw Whipped Topping
Place unopened 8-oz. tub of whipped topping in the refrigerator for 4 hours. We DO NOT recommend thawing frozen whipped topping in the microwave.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 37g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|