Four-Way OREO Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 5min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- [heading] Crust
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- [heading] Cheesecake
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- [heading] Toppings
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1½ oz. white baking chocolate
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¼ cup each raspberries and blueberries
- ¼ cup Mini OREO Cookies
- 1 tsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- 3 marshmallows, cut in half
- ½ tsp. each assorted colored sugars (red, green, yellow, blue, orange, pink)
- 1 piece red string licorice, cut into 6 lengths (about 2-1/2 inches each)
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Crust: Process 28 cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in chopped cookies; pour over Crust.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Toppings: Melt chocolates, separately, as directed on packages. Visually divide Cheesecake into 4 sections. Spread whipped topping onto 1 section; top with berries. Spread second section with semi-sweet chocolate; top with cookies, then drizzle with 1 tsp. white chocolate. Spread remaining white chocolate onto third section; top with sprinkles.
- Dip cut sides of marshmallow halves in colored sugar; arrange on remaining cheesecake section to resemble bunch of balloons. Add licorice piece at bottom of each balloon for the string.
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this decadent cheesecake.
- How to Bake Cheesecake in 13x9-inch Pan
Substitute 13x9-inch pan for the springform pan. Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Prepare Crust; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Prepare Cheesecake batter, pour over crust and bake in 325ºF oven 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool, then refrigerate as directed. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan; discard foil. Add Toppings as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 33g|
|Saturated fat 18g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|