Fluffy White Chocolate Cheesecake
A filling of cream cheese, white chocolate flavor pudding and whipped topping is spooned into a graham cracker crust in this rich, but airy, cheesecake.
Prep time25 min
Total time4hr 25min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl with whisk until blended.
- Add remaining milk and dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in whipped topping until well blended. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- For a No-Bake Pie
Prepare crust as directed but do not bake. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Special Extra
Garnish with white chocolate curls just before serving. To make chocolate curls, warm 1 oz. chocolate by microwaving it on HIGH for a few seconds or just until you can smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold the piece steadily and draw a vegetable peeler slowly over flat bottom of chocolate, allowing a thin layer to curl as it is peeled off the bottom of the chocolate piece to make long, delicate curls. Or to make shorter curls, use the same technique using the narrow side of the chocolate piece.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese, fat-free milk and frozen lite whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 23g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 25g|
|Added sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|