Fluffy Lemon Fruit Pie
This homemade lemon pie dessert is the best way to end dinner! Creamy lemon pudding is topped with cherry pie filling - all atop a graham cracker crust.
Prep time40 min
Total time3hr 50min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling, divided
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with whisk until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Gently stir in half the whipped topping.
- Spread half the cherry pie filling onto bottom of crust; top with pudding mixture.
- Cover with layers of the remaining whipped topping and cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent treat on special occasions.
Prepare recipe using vanilla instant pudding mix.
- For a No-Bake Pie
Prepare crust as directed but do not bake. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 11g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 32g|
|Added sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|