Fish Bowl Fun
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) berry-blue gelatin
- ice cubes
- ½ cup cold water
- 9 NILLA Wafers, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 20 miniature marshmallows, cut in half
- 8 SWEDISH FISH Soft & Chewy Candies
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Refrigerate 15 to 20 min. or until set but not firm. Stir gelatin quickly to create "bubbles."
- Place chopped cookies and marshmallows in 4 clear plastic cups; cover with gelatin.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Top with candies just before serving.
Substitute 4 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, coarsely chopped, for the NILLA Wafers.
This recipe is best prepared and served the same day or within 24 hours.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1.5g|
|Saturated fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 33g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|