Festive Yule Log "Cake"
Prep time30 min
Total time12hr 30min
ServingsMakes 14 servings.
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled slightly and divided
- 5 NILLA Wafers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 14 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (28 squares)
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Pipe small amount of semi-sweet chocolate into spiral design on wafers; refrigerate until ready to use. Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add remaining melted chocolate; mix well. Gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping. Spread 1 rounded Tbsp. pudding mixture onto 1 graham square; cover with second graham square. Spread top with 1 rounded Tbsp. pudding mixture. Repeat with remaining graham squares and pudding mixture to form 12-inch loaf. Stand on edge on platter; frost with cream cheese mixture to resemble log.
- Run tines of fork over dessert to resemble tree bark. Refrigerate overnight. Meanwhile, make curls from white chocolate (see Tip); refrigerate until ready to use. Decorate with wafers, chocolate curls and raspberries. Cut into diagonal slices to serve.