Festive Pumpkin Pie
Canned pumpkin is lightened with whipped topping and marshmallow creme, then frozen in a gingersnap crust for an incredibly luscious pumpkin pie.
Prep time25 min
Total time4hr 55min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 2 cups finely crushed NABISCO Ginger Snaps
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 tub (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 8 pecan halves
- Mix crumbs and butter. Reserve 1/4 cup of the crumb mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Beat pumpkin and marshmallow creme in large bowl with electric mixer or wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping; pour into crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture; cover.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer. Top with remaining whipped topping and pecans. Place in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving to soften slightly. Store leftover pie in freezer.
- Take a Shortcut
Use blender or food processor to quickly process cookies into crumbs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Vitamin A||140 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|