Festive Ice Cream Sandwiches
Choose your favorite sprinkles to make these easy, no bake ice cream sandwiches the perfect dessert idea for any celebration whether a birthday or team party!
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1½ cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- ½ cup multi-colored sprinkles
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp. ice cream onto flat side of each of 12 cookies.
- Cover with remaining cookies to make 12 sandwiches.
- Roll edges of sandwiches in sprinkles.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Fun Idea
Choose colors of multi-colored sprinkles to fit the holiday at hand, such as blue and white sprinkles for a winter look as shown in the photo. Or, you can substitute colored sugar or nonpareils for the sprinkles.
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Minis
For bite-size ice cream sandwiches, prepare recipe using 72 Mini CHIPS AHOY! Cookies. Fill each ice cream sandwich with 2 tsp. ice cream before rolling in the sprinkles. Makes 12 servings, 3 sandwiches each.
- Storage Know-How
Wrap ice cream sandwiches individually in plastic wrap or foil, then place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Freeze up to 2 weeks before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Added sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|