Festive Choco-Banana Torte
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (6 oz.)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 large fresh strawberry, cut into fan
- Arrange 24 wafers, flat-sides down, on bottom of parchment-lined 9-inch springform pan.
- Reserve 1/2 oz. chocolate. Microwave remaining chocolate, 1 cup marshmallows and 1/2 cup milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min., stirring after 1 min. Stir until smooth. Pour over wafers in pan.
- Stand remaining wafers, rounded-sides out, around edge of pan, pressing slightly into chocolate to secure; top with bananas.
- Beat pudding mix and remaining milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and remaining marshmallows; spread over bananas. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Run knife under warm running water; use to loosen dessert from rim of pan. Remove rim. Cut reserved chocolate into shavings. Top torte with remaining whipped topping, chocolate shavings and strawberry.
- How to Easily Shave Chocolate
Use vegetable peeler to shave reserved chocolate piece for garnish.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|