Farm Animal Creations
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 1 small round apple slice (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 tsp. chocolate spread
- 2 TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolatey Chip Graham Snacks, crushed
- 2 miniature marshmallows
- 4 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 piece fruit-flavored sweetened corn puff cereal
- Spread apple with chocolate spread; top with crushed graham snacks.
- Flatten 1 marshmallow; cut remaining marshmallow crosswise in half.
- Press 2 chocolate chips into flattened marshmallow for the pig's nostrils; press chocolate chip into marshmallow halves for the eyes.
- Decorate apple with marshmallows and remaining ingredients to resemble pig's face as shown in photo.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!
To reduce the risk of choking, these recipe ideas should only be fed to children who are accustomed to eating the foods in the recipes. Children should always be seated and supervised when eating. www.mdlzkidssafe.com
- Special Extra
Use a pink miniature marshmallow for the pig's nose and add a few extra cereal pieces for the tail. Or, make different farm animals, such as cows, sheep and horses, by decorating apple slices with assorted fruits, cereal and candies. Have fun and let your imagination be your guide!
Substitute peanut butter for the chocolate spread, and 3 small banana slices for the flattened marshmallow and marshmallow halves,
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|