Family Night Cheese and Cracker Board
Feed the family in a relaxed way with this charcuterie board that features fun snack bites and lets everyone choose their favorite appetizers.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- Sliced oven-roasted turkey breast and ham
- Brie and cheddar cheese
- Prepared spinach dip
- Seedless green and red grapes
- Carrot and celery sticks
- Green and red apple slices
- RITZ Crackers
- TRISCUIT Crackers
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Raspberry jam or preserves
- Arrange meats and cheeses on large board or platter. Add small bowl of dip. Fill in spaces with small bunches of grapes, apple slices and vegetable sticks. Add crackers and a small bowl of jam.
- Cheese and cracker boards can be prepared for any number of servings. Use a guideline of 1 oz. cheese or 2 Tbsp. dip, 1/2 oz. meat and 1 oz. of crackers* per person. For a well-balanced board, fill in empty spaces on board with fruit and cut-up vegetables. For the 4 servings shown here, figure on purchasing 3 oz. of cheese, 1 oz. dip and 2 oz. of thinly sliced meat. Have plenty of RITZ Crackers, TRISCUIT Crackers and WHEAT THINS Snacks available for guests to choose from, along with the fruit and vegetables. *Serving size of RITZ Crackers is 1/2 oz.
- Cheese Tip
For best flavor, let the cheeses sit for about 15 min. at room temperature before serving. If serving a wedge or whole piece of cheese, be sure to place a knife on the board for each variety of cheese you are serving.
- Make it Easy
A small cheese board such as this one, is a good way to use up those small left-over pieces of cheese, or few slices of meat, that you already have on hand. Keep it simple; mix and match cheeses, meats and dip. Try Swiss or Gouda cheese. Substitute fruits and cut-up vegetables, depending on your family's preference.