Family Fun Night Sweet & Salty Snack Board
Game night? Movie night? Any night can be the right night to enjoy fun with your family and share this sweet and savory, kid friendly charcuterie board.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- Mini OREO Cookies and Mini CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Chip Cookies
- RITZ Bits Cheese
- Mini TEDDY GRAHAMS Honey Graham Snacks
- Guacamole and salsa
- Reduced-fat pudding snack cup and vanilla low-fat yogurt cup
- Part-skim mozzarella-cheddar string cheese
- Fresh strawberries, grapes and raisins
- Carrot chips and peanut butter-filled celery stalks
- Place small bowls of cookies, RITZ Bits and graham snacks on large board or platter. Add small bowls of guacamole and salsa to board along with the pudding cup, yogurt cup and string cheese. Fill in spaces on board with remaining ingredients.
- This sweet and salty snack board can be tailored to fit any number of servings, depending on the size of your gathering. Use a guideline of 1 oz. of cookies, RITZ Bits or graham snacks* for each serving. For a well-balanced board, fill in empty spaces on board with fresh fruit and vegetables. For the 4 servings shown here, figure on purchasing 1 (3- to 4-oz.) reduced-fat pudding snack, 1 (5-to 6-oz.) low-fat yogurt cup, 4 sticks (3/4 oz. each) string cheese, 2 Tbsp. EACH guacamole and salsa, and 4 tsp. peanut butter. Add 1 Tbsp. raisins along with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. *(A 1-oz. serving is 9 Mini OREO Cookies, 5 Mini CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, 13 RITZ BITS Cheese or 47 Mini TEDDY GRAHAM Honey Graham Snacks.)
- Use Fruit in Season
For freshest flavor, choose fruits that are in season. Complimentary shapes and colors, such as sliced green apples and bunches of red grapes, add visual interest.
Prepare using sticks of part-skim mozzarella string cheese.