"Falafel" Salad Topper
These flavorful vegetarian appetizers will remind you of a delicious falafel, but without all the work! Your guests will love these Mediterranean bites.
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper hummus
- ¼ cup chopped cucumbers
- ¼ cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. refrigerated feta-dill Greek yogurt dressing
- 24 small fresh mint sprigs
- Spread crackers with hummus.
- Top with cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with dressing. Top with mint.
Good news! You’ll get 16g of whole grains, thanks to the whole wheat crackers, in each serving of these Mediterranean-inspired toppers. Fresh mint, vegetables, creamy hummus and whole wheat crackers are the perfect mix of flavors that make eating right oh-so-easy!
Prepare using your favorite variety of Greek dressing, such as creamy yogurt or vinaigrette.
Prepare using your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 0g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|