Exotic Fruit & Cheese Platter
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 oz. cheese, 1/2 cup fruit and 5 crackers each.
- 1 cup honey-flavored multi-grain cereal flakes with oat clusters, crushed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 12 kumquats, cut in half
- 3 kiwis, peeled, sliced
- 1 pt. (2 cups) raspberries
- 1 pineapple, quartered, sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cheddar cheese, sliced, or cheddar cheese Cubes
- 80 RITZ Crackers
- Crush cereal in a resealable plastic bag; empty onto large plate. Shape cream cheese on a piece of plastic wrap into a log, using the plastic wrap to help shape the log. Roll cream cheese in the cereal until evenly coated.
- Place cream cheese log on serving platter. Surround with fruit; sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with cheddar cheese and crackers.
Prepare as directed, using Neufchatel cheese, reduced-fat cheddar cheese and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.
- Cooking Know-How
After shaping the cream cheese into the log, wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to firm up slightly. This will make it easier to roll in the cereal and to slice for serving. Roll in the crushed cereal just before serving.
- Best of Season
Prepare this colorful platter any time of year, using your favorite seasonal fruits.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||45 %DV|