Everything Avocado Toast
Avocado lovers will enjoy these delicious - and low sodium - simple snack bites of TRISCUIT Crackers topped with avocado, fresh tomatoes and jalapeño slices.
- 1 small fully ripe avocado
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 3 fresh jalapeño peppers, each cut into 8 slices
- 6 grape tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 2 Tbsp. salt-free everything seasoning
- Mash avocado with lime juice.
- Spread onto crackers; top with peppers and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with seasoning.
Low in sodium but full of flavor, these spicy avocado-topped crackers can help you eat right!
Substitute 1/2 cup prepared guacamole for the mashed avocado and lime juice.
- Spice it Up
For more heat, prepare recipe as directed using 6 jalapeño peppers and cutting each pepper into 6 slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 0g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|