Eggnog Eclair Dessert
A favorite holiday drink turned into an easy-to-make delicious whipped wafer sensation? Yes, please. Wow 'em with a festive-flavored treat that's a beauty to behold.
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ tsp. rum extract
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 78 NILLA Wafers
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix, extract and nutmeg; beat 2 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 15 wafers, top-sides down, on bottom of pan; cover with 1/4 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers 3 times. Top with 15 of the remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Invert dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Microwave chocolate and 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 25 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool 1 min. Pour over dessert. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and wafers.
Omit rum extract and substitute eggnog for the milk.
Save room for this special-occasion dessert by planning ahead. For example, watch portion sizes and eat lower-fat foods before the dessert is served.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|