Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2 cups dip or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 15 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen shelled edamame
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 piece (1 inch) gingerroot, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup oil
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil (See Note)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seed
- TRISCUIT Thin Crisps Crackers
- Cook edamame as directed on package.
- Place edamame in food processor. Add all remaining ingredients except sesame seed and crackers; process until smooth.
- Spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Serve with crackers.
For thinner consistency, stir additional 1 Tbsp. water into the prepared dip. Or for a creamier consistency, stir in 1/4 cup sour cream.
Reserve 1 tsp. of the sesame oil; drizzle over dip before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fatty acids 0g|
|Dietary fiber 5g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|