Easy Tiramisu for Two
Let’s take a trip to a piazza and have tiramisu. OK, skip the piazza, let's just have tiramisu. Coffee-infused creaminess—with a little crunch—is ready in 10 minutes.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- 12 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 1 tsp. instant coffee
- 2 ready-to-eat vanilla pudding snacks
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Reserve 2 wafers for later use. Coarsely crush remaining wafers; spoon into 2 dessert dishes.
- Mix water and coffee; drizzle over wafer crumbs.
- Top with pudding, whipped topping and cocoa powder. Garnish with reserved wafers.
- Creative Leftovers
Substitute 2 Tbsp. leftover cooled brewed coffee for the instant coffee dissolved in hot water.
- Make Ahead
Prepare as directed but do not top with reserved wafers. Refrigerate up to 4 hours. Garnish with reserved wafers just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|