Easy Teddy Feed Snack Mix
- 30 pieces fruit-flavored sweetened corn puff cereal (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 10 raisins (about 1-1/2 tsp.)
- 8 TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolatey Chip Graham Snacks
- Combine ingredients.
- Place in 2-inch foil or paper cupcake liner, or in a small child-safe, travel-size snack container for an on-the-go treat.
Since the fortified cereal and TEDDY GRAHAMS team up to provide iron in this simple snack, you can feel good about serving it to your kids.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!
To reduce the risk of choking, these recipe ideas should only be fed to children who are accustomed to eating the foods in the recipes. Children should always be seated and supervised when eating. www.mdlzkidssafe.com
- Teach Your Child to Count
Make this a counting lesson by helping your child count out the number of pieces of each ingredient needed to prepare this recipe.
Prepare using crispy corn puff cereal.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|