Easy Stuffed Shrimp
You'll look like a superstar when you present this dish. It looks and tastes special and elegant, but we promise - it is way easier than you think to cook with shrimp. Just try it once, and you'll be hooked.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, about 5 shrimp each.
- ½ lb. large (about 10) shrimp, peeled, cleaned
- 3 Tbsp. Italian dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 6 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place shrimp and 2 Tbsp. of the dressing in resealable plastic bag; refrigerate 10 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, mix remaining 1 Tbsp. dressing and the remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Partially split each shrimp lengthwise by making a long cut along the underside of each shrimp, being careful to not cut all of the way through the shrimp. Open shrimp slightly and place, cut sides up, in shallow baking dish. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of the stuffing mixture on top of each shrimp.
- Bake 7 to 8 min. or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Make Ahead
Marinate and stuff the shrimp ahead, but do not bake. Cover and refrigerate up to 10 hours. When ready to serve, bake as directed, uncovered, for a delicious quick dinner.
Substitute roasted garlic steak sauce for Italian dressing.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|