Easy RITZ Ghost Pizza Bites
Celebrate Halloween with these spooky pizza bites made with cheese shaped like ghosts. Perfect for an after school snack, or make a double batch for party appetizers!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 5 topped crackers each.
- 5 mozzarella cheese slices (3/4 oz. each)
- 20 RITZ Crackers
- 3 Tbsp. pizza sauce
- 1 small pitted black olive, cut into 40 small pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Use 2-inch ghost-shaped cookie cutter to cut 4 ghost shapes out of each cheese slice. (Reserve cheese scraps for snacking or another use.)
- Place crackers in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce and cheese ghosts. Add 2 olive pieces to each for the ghost's eyes.
- Bake 2 to 3 min. or just until cheese begins to melt.
If you don't have a ghost-shaped cookie cutter, you can instead use a sharp knife to cut 4 (2-inch) ghost shapes out of each cheese slice.
Prepare using provolone cheese slices.
- How to Use the Cheese Scraps
Chop the cheese scraps, then refrigerate until ready to sprinkle over salads or bowls of hot soup or chili.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|