Easy "Quesadilla" Dip
The makings of a quesadilla but in a dip - no rolling required.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/2 cups or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 pieces each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mixed chopped red and green peppers
- ¼ cup hot pepper jelly
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except WHEAT THINS until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Serve with any other variety of WHEAT THINS Crackers, such as Chili Cheese.
Prepare using just one color of bell pepper.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and/or chopped cooked chicken.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|