Easy Peppermint Cheesecake
Celebrate the holidays with this peppermint cheesecake dessert recipe! Bits of peppermint dot a classic cheesecake in this delicious homemade dessert.
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 0min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup finely crushed starlight mints, divided
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of the crushed mints.
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the remaining crushed mints.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Top with whipped topping and the remaining crushed mints just before serving.
Enjoy a slice of this rich indulgent dessert on occasion.
Prepare recipe as directed, using 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs and/or 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Neufchatel cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 25g|
|Saturated fat 15g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 35g|
|Added sugars 33g|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|