Easy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Eclair Dessert
This is one of those desserts that will have your name attached to it. Creamy, crunchy layers and rich chocolate will make it a uniquely delicious addition to the table.
Prep time30 min
Total time8hr 30min
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1¾ cups cold milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 24 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (6 oz.)
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter; mix well. Stir in whipped topping. Layer 1/3 of the grahams and half of the pudding mixture in 13x9-inch dish, breaking grahams as necessary to fit. Repeat layers. Top with remaining grahams.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until butter is melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread over grahams.
- Refrigerate 8 hours.
- How to Easily Cut Dessert into Serving Pieces
To easily cut the dessert for serving, use a sharp knife and dip the knife blade in hot water after each cut to warm and clean the blade.
Prepare as directed, using vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix, fat-free milk and frozen lite whipped topping.
- Easy Chocolate Eclair Dessert
Prepare as directed, omitting the peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|