Easy OREO Truffles
This is the stuff that dreams are made of: Oreo Cookie crumbs are blended with cream cheese and covered with a chocolate shell for the best-tasting truffles ever.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 4 doz. or 48 servings, 1 truffle each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Easily Dip Truffles
To easily coat truffles with the melted chocolate, add truffles, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll truffles in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove truffles with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place truffles on prepared baking sheet; let stand until firm.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|