Easy OREO Fudge Covered Cookie Holiday Pops
Kids will love these adorable no bake cookie pops. Just dip OREO Cookies, with wooden sticks inserted, in melted chocolate and decorate!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cookie pop each.
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 pkg. (7.9 oz.) OREO Fudge Covered Cookies
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 pkg. (7.9 oz.) OREO White Fudge Covered Cookies
- 2 oz. green candy coating wafers, melted
- 2 oz. red candy coating wafers, melted
- ¼ cup holiday sprinkles
- Use melted semi-sweet chocolate to attach 1 wooden pop stick to back of each fudge covered cookie. Place, top sides down, in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Repeat with melted white chocolate and white fudge covered cookies and additional pop sticks.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Turn cookies over. Decorate tops of cookies with melted candy coating wafers and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until candy coating is firm.
Prepare using melted blue and white candy coating wafers and assorted blue sprinkles and nonpareils.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve.
- For Gift-Giving
Place decorated cookie pops in clear food-safe plastic bags, then tie closed with holiday ribbon. These make great hostess gifts, or gifts for your favorite teachers or coaches.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Added sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|