Easy Low-Fat Southern Banana Pudding
- 3¾ cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 32 Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups thawed frozen fat-free whipped topping
- Pour 3-1/2 cups of the milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Arrange layer of wafers on bottom and up side of 2-quart serving bowl; drizzle with 2 Tbsp. of the remaining milk. Add layer of banana slices; top with 1/3 of the pudding. Repeat layers, drizzling wafer layer with remaining milk and ending with pudding. Spread whipped topping over pudding.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve.
Try this low-fat, low cholesterol version of an all-time favorite Kraft banana dessert.
- Special Extra
Garnish with additional banana slices and Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|